Here it is your moment of seafaring Zen, Celebrity Cruises is staging yet another promotion, this one called “Go Big, Go Better, Go Best!” And it can save passengers as much as $1,035 per person.
Here’s a little seafaring skinny:
- Celebrity dishes out globally-inspired cuisine in a dozen distinctive restaurants featuring menus crafted by a Michelin-starred chef, Celebrity Cruises offers an unparalleled culinary experience. In fact, in 2015, Celebrity Cruises launched the world’s first permanent “World ClassTM Bar” onboard the Celebrity Eclipse, as well as introducing the first-ever exclusive suite dining experience with the opening of Luminae. Additionally, Celebrity Cruises and Bravo Media have extended the popular “Top Chef at Sea” program through 2016.
- Ships sport suites with spacious Verandas: Celebrity Cruises provides more private, spacious veranda staterooms than any other premium cruise line, allowing guests to enjoy breakfast or a private picnic on their own balconies.
- Pampering is king at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub: where Celebrity and Randi Zuckerberg host Take Care of YourSelfie to encourage guests to find a tech-life balance while on vacation, including a new lineup of specially designed spa treatments and services available at Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- Voyages to upwards of 300 global destinations including the best of Europe, plus overnight stays in 53 must-see cities. Plus, the “Celebrity City Stay” vacation packages provide curated pre-cruise experiences available in 16 of the most intriguing and dynamic cities, including Abu Dhabi.
Want to know more go to www.celebrity.com.
Today and tomorrow are the last days to take advantage of Celebrity Cruises’ i123Go! promotion! that offers passengers added value and savings. You really need to hurry if you want the savings on any three-night or longer cruises from now through July 5, 2015 that depart between August 2015 and April 2016. Then you can Go! And get such extras as:
- A free classic beverage package-for-two that includes alcohol that would otherwise cost $110 per day, and it includes tips.
- Free Gratuities (including free pre-paid gratuities-for-two throughout the trip – valued at up to $32.90 per day)
- Free ship board spending credit of up to $300 per stateroom for 10-night or more sailings, $200 for 6-9 nights, $100 for 3-5 nights)
And there’s more if you book an ocean view or higher stateroom for a European vacation can choose any two of the above offers. Plus if you’re a Captains Club member Classic level or higher, enjoy 50% reduced deposits. For reservation click here or call 1-888-283-6879.
Celebrity Cruises offers mega-size ship experiences with good service, globally- inspired cuisine that is at its best in the alternative dining venues, nearly 300 new destinations including the best of Europe with overnight stays in 53 cities, Las Vegas-style entertainment with 18 new shows in 18 months, and an industry high number of private spacious veranda staterooms. The on board ambiance is unusually youthful for the size or price range that normally attracts and older demographic.
Wow, Celebrity Cruises new ship Reflection is shaping up pretty spiffy. There’s a boat load of innovations including a glass shower that goes outside the box, or actually outside your suite and hangs over the ocean.
More details at:http://www.examiner.com/article/celebrity-reflection-to-debut-gorgeous-over-the-top-glass-rain-shower